您现在的位置是: 首页 > 旅游日记 旅游日记

成都旅游景点 英语_成都旅游景点英语作文

佚名 2024-05-11 人已围观

简介成都旅游景点英语_成都旅游景点英语作文成都旅游景点英语是一个值得探讨的话题,它涉及到许多方面的知识和技能。我将尽力为您解答相关问题。1.跪求一篇。成都任何一个景点的英文导游词。谢谢。2.介绍成都的英语作文3.求成都武侯祠的景点英文

成都旅游景点 英语_成都旅游景点英语作文

       成都旅游景点 英语是一个值得探讨的话题,它涉及到许多方面的知识和技能。我将尽力为您解答相关问题。

1.跪求一篇。成都任何一个景点的英文导游词。谢谢。

2.介绍成都的英语作文

3.求成都武侯祠的景点英文介绍,重重有赏!

4.旅游景点介绍翻译分析 旅游景点介绍翻译技巧

成都旅游景点 英语_成都旅游景点英语作文

跪求一篇。成都任何一个景点的英文导游词。谢谢。

       第一篇:

       Located in the south to dujiangyan qingcheng mountain, 66 kilometers away from chengdu. The mountain forest green, with green jade, shape if wall, it is called qingcheng. QuanShan scenery beautiful, have "qingcheng world quiet" said. But because now visitors many, has the name, but going on it, and don't waste trip. Mount qingcheng Taoist is one of the cradles of our country. The eastern han dynasty last years, Taoism in the mountain ZhangDaoLing founder set the altar missionary, and gradually developed into a Taoist resort. QuanShan had Taoism palace, the view of more than 70 seats, now still remains in 38. Among them, the famous: JianFuGong, tianshi cave, three island stone, the patriarch temple, chaoyang hole, the qing and natural pictures, the golden whip rock stalagmites, ZhangRen mountain peaks, etc.

       青城山位于都江堰市本南,距成都66公里。山上林木葱茏,峰峦叠翠,状若城廓,故称青城。全山景物幽美,有"青城天下幽"之称。不过由于现在游客多了,已经名不符实了,但到此一游,也不枉此行。 青城山是我国道教发祥地之一。东汉末年,道教创始人张道陵在此山设坛传教,逐渐发展成道教胜地。全山曾有道教宫、观70余座,现尚有遗迹38处。其中,著名的有:建福宫、天师洞、三岛石、祖师殿、朝阳洞、上清宫以及天然图画、金鞭岩、石笋峰、丈人山等。

       第二篇:

       大家好,我是导游张智堃。今天,我要带领着大家一起到五岳之一的泰山观光。

       泰山古称岱宗,它位于山东省东部,华北大平原的东侧,面积426平方公里,海拔1545米。泰山雄伟壮丽,历史悠久,文物众多,以“五岳独尊”的盛名称誉古今。巍巍泰山就像一座民族的丰碑屹立于中华大地,举世瞩目。

       再往上走,大家就到了主峰部位。主峰的东侧有一个观日石。在原来,传说古人因为爬山时很多人看不到日出,人们齐心协力从山上搬来一块大石头,大家把它放在观日点,人们站着或者坐在上面,就看到了日出。主峰的西侧有一块石碑,上面雕刻着四个鲜红的大字:“五岳独尊”,这四个大字时古代文学家孟子(孟轲)说出的,意思是:“五岳之中,排名榜首”。从古至今,这四个字成了千古佳来到泰山面前,站在迎客松下,隐隐约约可以看到十八盘。因为古人说:“一叶障目,不见泰山”。十八盘的台阶共1594级。高约400多米,可以说是泰山的“脊梁”。如果你从下面的中天门顺着十八盘一直登上南天门,你就会感觉到小腿肚子一直在不停的打哆嗦,这是因为十八盘很陡。登上了南天门,大家先休息一下,留个影,休息一会我们再向上爬。大家请继续跟我向上爬。爬上一小段距离以后,便到了天街。天街位于泰山海拔1250米的高空中。因为天街已经话。再往上走,就到了泰山的最高点——玉皇顶。从玉皇顶的观望台往下走,就看到了泰山的全景。正如大诗人杜甫在《望岳》一诗中所讲:“会当凌绝顶,一览众山晓”。游客们,泰山的景色确实很雄伟,希望您带着亲朋好友再来光临泰山! (完)

介绍成都的英语作文

       分类: 地区 >> 四川 >> 成都市

        问题描述:

        我需要它的具体内容和具体知识,还希望哪位好心人帮忙找一下啦,在此先谢了!

        解析:

        成都北新街31号民航大厦酒店提供

        成都旅游英语100句

        Travel in Chengdu English 100

       Wele to Chengdu -- The Land of Ease!

        (欢迎来到成都-休闲之都)

        Transportation(交通)

        1、How was your flight?(旅程怎么样啊?trip)

        It’s OK.(还好。)All right

        2. How can I get to Minshan hotel?(我怎样才能到civil aviation hotel?)

        You can get there by bus or by taxi(你可以坐公共汽车或是坐出租车。)

        3. Where can I find the bus to downtown?(我在哪儿能乘坐到市中心的公共汽车?)

        Out the door, turn right, and you will see it.(出门向左转你就会看到了。)

        4. How long dose it take from the airport to downtown?(从机场到市中心要多长时间?)

        Around 30 minutes.(大概要30分钟。)

        5. I hope you’ll enjoy your time in Chengdu.(希望你在成都玩得愉快。)

        6. Excuse me, how can I get to tianfu Square?(请问,我怎样才能到天府广场?)

        It’s 10 minutes walk down that way.(朝那个方向走10分钟就到了。)

        7. Can I take this bus to Sichuan university?(我能乘这辆车到四川大学吗?)

        Yes. It’s only o stops from here.(是的,两站就到。)

        8. Please let me know when we arrive at Xinnanmen bus station.(到新南门车站时请告诉我。)

        No problem.(没问题。)

        9. It there a foreign language bookstore nearby?(这附近有外文书店吗?)

        Yes there is a big one downtown. It’s 15 mintes by taxi.(是的,在市中心有家很大的书店。坐出租车只要15分钟。)

        10. Excuse me, where can I post a parcel overseas?(请问,哪里可以寄国际包裹?)

        Here in the hotel.(酒店里就有。)

        11. I need to see a doctor. Where should I go ?(我需要看病。我应该去哪里?)

        You can go to the west china hospital.(你可以去华西医院。)

        12. How often is the train to Mt.Emei?(去峨眉山的火车多长时间一班?)

        Just a minute,Let me check the schedule for you.

        (每天都好几班。我给你查一查时刻表。)

        13. Is it a long trip?(旅程时间长吗?)

        Well. it’s about 2~3 hours.(大概2~3个小时。)

        14.Do you have a direct flight to Europe? (有直达欧洲的班机吗?)

        Yes ,.Every week there are o direct flights to Amsterdam. (有的。每周有两班直达阿姆斯特丹的飞机。)

        15.When should I check in at the airport?(我应该什么时候到机场办理登机手续?)

        Usually 3 hours before departure for international flights.(国际航班要提前3个小时。)

        16.Do you think you can get me to the airport by 3:30 pm?(你能在下午3点半以前带我到达机场吗?)

        Sure,no problem.(当然,没有问题。)

        17. Enjoy your flight.(祝你旅途愉快。)

        Wele to Chengdu –the Land of Dreams!

        (欢迎来成都,梦想之都!)

        Acmodation (住宿)

        18. Do you speak English?(你能讲英语吗?)

        Yes can I help you? (是的.需要帮忙吗?)

        19. My name is Henry Stark.I have a reservation for a single room.(我叫亨利.斯塔克,我想登记入住.)

        Yes,of course. Mr stark.(好的,斯塔克先生。)

        20. Is there a safe in the room?(房间有保险箱吗?)

        I am afraid not. But you can deposit your valuables at the reception desk.

        (没有。但您可以把贵重物品存放在接待处。)

        21. What time is breakfast?(早餐是什么时间?)

        From 6:00 to 9:30(早上6点到9点。)

        22. I would like room service.(我想要客房服务。)

        How can I help you?(需要什么服务呢?)

        23. I’d like a wake—up call at 9:00am.(我需要9点叫早。)

        Yes 9:00 o’clock in the morning.(好的,是在早上9点。)

        24. Where can I make an international call?(我在哪里可以拨打国际长途?)

        You can use the phone in your room.(您可以使用房间电话。)

        25. I lost my key. Can you help me?(我的钥匙丢了,你能帮我吗?)

        Yes. right away.(马上。)

        26. I don’t have hot water.(这里没有热水。)

        I’m sorry. I’ll send someone up right away .(对不起,我马上派人来检查。)

        27. What’s the phone number of the hotel?(酒店的电话是多少?)

        ***********. It’s on This card(***********,这张卡片上就有。)

        28. Where is the gift shop?(请问礼品店在哪里?)

        It’s on the second floor.(在第二层)

        29. Excuse me. What is the exchange rate?(请问汇率是多少?)

        The exchange rate is $100 to 800 RMB.(汇率是100美元兑换800人民币。)

        30. Do you have a city map?(有城市地图吗?)

        Well, You can buy one in the gift shop.(有。在礼品店可以买到。)

        31. Can I store my luggage here?(可以把我的行李寄存在这里吗?)

        Yes, of course.(当然可以。)

        32. What is this charge for? I didn’t use the mini-bar.(这笔费用是什么?我没有使用过房间的迷你吧。)

        Let me double-check.(让我核对一下。)

        33. How would you like to pay, cash or credit card?(您想以什么方式支付,现金还是信用卡?)

        Credit card. Please.(用信用卡,谢谢。)

        34. How much is the taxi fare to the airport?(从这里坐出租车到机场要多少钱?)

        About 50 RMB.(大约50元人民币。)

        Wele to chengdu –the land of flavors!

        (欢迎来成都——美食之都)

        Food 美食

        35 Wele to our restaurant! How many in your group, please?(欢迎光临,请问几位?)

        Two of us.(两位。)

        This way, please.(这边请)

        36 Would you like a booth or a table?(要坐包厢还是桌子?)

        Table, please.(桌子就可以了)

        37 It is quieter upstairs. Would you like to have a look?(楼上更安静些,要去看一下吗?)

        Yes please.(当然)

        38 This way ,please your step。(这边请,请小心。)

        39 Would you prefer a private party room?(你们要单间吗?)

        No, thanks.(不用,谢谢。)

        40 Is this table ok? (坐这里可以吗?)

        Great.(很好)

        41 What would you like to order?(请问今天点什么菜?)

        Jiaozi (饺子。)

        42 Would you like something to drink first?(先喝点什么?)

        Yes, ice water, please.(冰水,谢谢。)

        43 Do you have an English menu?(有英文菜单吗?)

        Sorry, our menu is in Chinese only, but we do have a picture-menu.

        (抱歉,只有中文的,但我们有带照片的菜单。)

        44 What do you remend?(你可以推荐什么菜吗?)

        Would you like to try mapo Tofu?(要不要试一下麻婆豆腐?)

        45 Would you like your food not spicy, mild or very spicy?(您的菜要不辣,微辣,还是很辣?)

        Mild, please.(微辣。)

        46 Excuse me, some more tea?(打扰一下,要加茶水吗。)

        Sure.(是的。)

        47 Where is the restroom?(洗手间在哪?)

        Down the hall.(在大厅那边)

        48 Hope you have enjoyed your dinner。 Would you like a doggy bag?(希望您今天用餐满意,要打包吗?)

        No, thanks. Check, please.(不用,谢谢!现在买单。)

        49 Thank you for ing. Hope to see you again soon!(谢谢光临,请再惠顾!)

        Wel to Chengdu—the Land of Beauty!

        (欢迎来到成都--“锦绣之都”)

        Sightseeing 观光

        50 What is the most popular place to visit?(游客最喜欢去那里)

        Many people would say Dujiangyan, a world –famous cultural heritage(许多人都会推荐都江堰这一世界文化遗产地。)

        51 What is it famous for?( 它以什么闻名呢?)

        It’s a water project with a history of over 2000 years, and it’s still in use today(它是一个具有2000多年历史的水利工程,今天它仍然还在使用。)

        52 Where can I see giant pandas?( 在哪里我能看到大熊猫?)

        I highly remend the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in the north of the eity.(我推荐您参观位于城北的大熊猫繁育研究基地。)

        53 Why is Jiuzhaigou so popular? 为什么九寨沟那么出名?

        Because it’s the best-known natu-ral wonder in China.

        (因为它是中国最著名的自然景观。)

        54 What’s the best way to go to Jiuzhaigou National Park?

        去九寨沟最佳的方式是什么?

        Most people fly, but you can also take a one-day bus 大多是乘飞机,但您也可以坐大巴。

        55 What is the easiest way to get there ? 到那里去哪种方式最容易?

        I suggest you take a guided tour. 我建议您参加旅行团。

        56 What is the oldest site in Chengdu? 什么是成都最古老的遗址?

        The site of Jinsha Relic. It is the cradle of the Shu Culture. 金沙遗址。它是蜀文化的摇篮。

        57 Where is Sanxingdui Museum located? 三星堆博物馆在哪里?

        It’s about 60 kilomerers to the north of the city (城市以北60公里。

        58 Are there many tourist attractions downtown? 在市区有很多景点吗?

        Yes. There are Temple of Marquis Wu, Du Fu’s Thatched Cottage,Qingyang Temple and so on.

        是的有武候祠、杜甫草堂、青羊宫等。

        59 I like hiking in the mountains.What’s your rementation?

        我喜欢爬山,我应该去哪里?

        I would say Mt.Qingcheng. You can enjoy its fresh air and great views.

        我推荐您去青城山,你可以在那里享受清新空气和宜人风景。

        60 Can I take a bicycle to get around? 我可以骑车四处逛逛吗?

        Yes, but you’d better get a guide to go with you(可以,但您最好找一个向导一起去。)

        61 Can you show me around here? 您可以带我四处看看吗?

        It will be my pleasure. 我非常乐意。

        62 Where can I get a bird’s eye view of Chengdu? 在哪里可以鸟瞰成都?

        In the revolving restaurant at the top of Shudu Mansion.在蜀都大厦顶上的旋转餐厅。

        63 Do you have something like Tiananmen Square here in chengdu。.

        在成都有天安门广场那样的广场吗?

        Yes, It’s called Tianfu Square. (有啊,名叫天府广场。)

        64 Is there a subway in Chengdu? 成都有地铁吗?

        Well it’s under construction. 成都地铁正在建设中。

        65 I want to file a plaint. What should do? 我要投诉。怎么办?

        You may dial 96927 你可以拨打电话96927

        Wel to Chengdu--thr Land of Charms!

        (欢迎来到成都--“魅力之都”!)

        Entertanment(娱乐)

        66. What can I do with my leisure time?休闲有什么好去处?

        You may go to watch Sichuan Opera. 你可以去看川剧。

        67.Where can I watch Sichuan Opera? 哪里可以看到川剧?

        At the popular Jingjiang Theater on Huaxing Street.

        华兴街的锦江剧场很有名。

        68 Can I see the unique face-changing performance there? 那儿有独一无二的变脸表演吗?

        Yes, every night. 是的,每晚都有。

        69 What do local people usually do in their spare time?

        通常本地人在闲暇时刻都做什么呢?

        Many would spend time with friends in a teahouse.

        很多人都和朋友一起泡茶馆。

        70 What does a typical traditional teahouse look like?

        地道的老茶馆是什么样的?

        It is the open air,and they serve tea in covered tea sets.

        在露天,都用盖碗茶。

        71 Where can I find a traditional teahouse?

        地道的老茶馆在什么地方?

        At People’s Park or Wangjinglou Park 人民公园,或者望江公园。

        72. Are there any good places for children? 有孩子们玩的地方吗?

        Yes,Chengdu Amusement Park is a good choice. 有啊,你可以带他们去成都游乐园。

        73. Are there any options? 还有什么选择吗?

        You may take them to Chengdu Wildlife World in Jintang county.

        还可以带他们去金堂的成都野生世界。

        74. Where can I enjoy the city’s evening? 在哪儿可观看城市的夜景?

        You can stroll along Qintai Road to get a taste of the old city.

        你可以去琴台路走走,感受一下老成都的味道。

        75. How can I get to know more about the locals? 我怎样才能更多了解当地人呢?

        You can join the English Speaking Corner by Jinjiang River near Minshan Hotel

        你可以去锦江河边岷山饭店附近的英语角。

        76. I like to go bar-hopping? 我想去泡吧。

        Well, there are a lot of bars around the Yulin area.

        哦,在玉林附近有好多酒吧。

        77. Are there any night clubs or disco near here?

        这附近有夜总会或者迪斯科餐厅吗?

        Yes, there are quite a lot around Jiuyanqiao Bridge.

        有,九眼桥附近有很多。

        78 Do you have a drinks menu in English? 你们有英语的饮料菜单吗?

        Yes, here you go. 有的,给您。

        79 . What kind of beers do you have? 你们有什么啤酒?

        We have a nice selection here. 品类很多,供您选择。

        80. Where can I get a good cup of coffee? 上哪儿可以喝到好咖啡?

        You may mant to try Starbucks or Coffee Beanery.

        去星巴克或宾诺咖啡吧。

        81. Have a good time! 祝您玩得愉快!

        Wee to Chengdu-the Land of Abundance!

        欢迎来到成都-天府之国!

        Shopping 购物

        82. I ‘d like to buy some milk and paper towels 我想买一些牛奶和纸巾。

        Let’s go to the super market. 我们去超市吧。

        83 Where are the shopping carts? 推车在哪儿?

        They’re beside the escalator. 在自动扶梯旁。

        84 I’d like some low-fat milk. 我想要些低脂牛奶。

        Right over there. 就在那儿。

        85. Can I help you? 我能帮助您吗?

        Thank you. I’m just looking. 谢谢,我只是随便看看。

        86. Can you tell me what it is, please? 您能告诉我这是什么吗?

        Sure. It’s a Chinese knot,a symbol of happiness.

        当然,这是中国结,它是幸福的象征。

        87 Where is it made? 它是在哪生产出来的?

        It’ s made in Chengdu. 在成都。

        88. How much is this toy panda? 这个熊猫玩具多少钱?

        It’ s 50 yuan. 50元。

        89. How many would you like? 您需要多少?

        Two would be fine. 两个就可以了。

        90. What stylt of shirts would you prefer? 您想要什么样式的衬衣?

        Short sleeve,please. 短袖的。

        91. What’s your size? 您穿什么尺寸的?

        Size 36, perhaps. 大概36码。

        92. Can I try it on? 我能试试吗?

        Go ahead. 请便。

        93. Where is the fitting room?试衣间在哪儿?

        Follow me, please. 请跟我来。

        94 Do you have other colors? 有没有其它颜色的?

        Yes, we also have it in black and white. 有,我们还有黑色和白色。

        95. What’s it made from? 是什么面料的?

        It’ s made from silk. 它是用丝绸做的。

        96 . I’m afraid it’ s too expensive. Can you give me a disecount?

        我觉得太贵了,你能给我打个折吗?

        Sorry, it’s already on sale. 对不起,这已经在减价了。

        97. Do you have our discount card? 您有没有打折卡?

        Yes, here you are. 有的,给你。

        98 . I’ve e to exchange this shirt。我来换这件衬衣。

        What’s the problem?是什么问题呢?

        99 It doesn’t fit right. It’s too *** all. 它不合身,太小了。

        I see. Can I get you a bigger one? 我知道了,帮您换一件大的好吗?

        100. Where can I buy some traditional Sichuan handicrafts? 哪儿能买到传统的四川手工艺品?

        You can go to jinli street next to the Temple of Marquis wu. 你可以去武侯祠旁的锦里。

求成都武侯祠的景点英文介绍,重重有赏!

       介绍成都的英语作文:

       ChengDu is a wonderful place located in Sichuan province.This city is well decorated and designed which attrects lots of tourists every year.

       Chengdu has large amounts of tourist spots such as Wangjiang Park,Dujiang Dam and so on.Such spots are all easy to get and they dont cost much.Whatmore ,with the rapidly developing economy,Chengdu has become an international metropolis.

       Why not come to this amazing city to get a rest and have a look of these beautiful sceneries.Just cherish this hardly-get chance.Dont hestitate.

       译文

       成都位于四川省,是一个很棒的地方。这座城市装饰得很好,设计得很好,每年吸引很多游客。

       成都有大量的旅游景点,如望江公园、都江大坝等。这些景点都很容易到达,而且花费不多。此外,随着经济的快速发展,成都已成为一个国际大都市。

       为什么不来这座神奇的城市休息一下,看看这些美丽的风景呢。珍惜这难得的机会吧。不要犹豫。

旅游景点介绍翻译分析 旅游景点介绍翻译技巧

       Chengdu Wu Houci began in AD 223 when building LiuBeiHui tombs, the premier of "han". Later sacrifices zhuge liang Wu Houci merges into the premier of the han. Is China's only a manner or si temple ruins and the most famous three kingdoms museum. Chengdu Wu Houci domestic numerous Wu Houci is only the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units, commemorate zhuge liang is the most famous places of interest. Commemorate zhuge liang Wu Houci except chengdu Wu Houci and shaanxi MianXian Wu Houci, nanyang Wu Houci, xiangfan ancient longzhong Wu Houci, fengjie chongqing Wu Houci, yunnan baoshan Wu Houci and gansu li county QiShan Wu Houci, etc

       In China five thousand years of civilization, in The Three Kingdoms period is very short but very wonderful period, from the yellow turban insurrectionary peasant uprising of the eastern han dynasty to the three belong to jin (184-280 AD), before and after nearly one hundred years.

       Is named in The Three Kingdoms period, when the shenzhou exist three local authority on the earth, and the three regimes were cao cao and his sons cao wei founded 怌, occupy large tracts of land in the Yellow River, a capital of luoyang, sun quan wu, occupy the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze river, its capital in nanjing, liu bei of shu, occupying the sichuan, yunnan, guizhou and other places, its capital chengdu.

       "Whole FenJiuBiGe, close long will points", in ancient China had appeared several times in the history of the great schism, upheaval, then return to unity, The Three Kingdoms period, but also a.

       In The Three Kingdoms tripartite confrontation, warlords regime of s, sichuan used to be the independent regime in the shu han regime. Although is located in the southwest of sichuan, and weak, but liu bei, zhuge liang, a large number of guan yu, zhang fei ZhongLiang, to han unify the whole country, they fight dongwu, helped the south yi, on the northern expedition, heroic efforts, so as to deduce the site of some of the tragic history, left a lot of epic story. Let's descendants would like. So, people began to trim temple built the temple, or retained the ancient battlefield. Thus constitutes the numerous scenic spots and historical sites in The Three Kingdoms history. Today we are going to visit Wu Houci, is numerous prestigious a historic site in the three places of historic interest.

       Wu Houci commemorates three kingdoms of shu zhuge liang of the ancestral temple, zhuge liang was blocked for Wu Xiang hou, after the death of banned for cheating, & your respectful name he is & later generations.

       Wu Houci is located in the south of chengdu Wu Houci street, temple sits. Wu Houci founded in when, have no information can be got, but from du fu's poem "shu" in the description "where prime minister ancestral temple, jin officer BaiSenSen outside" to infer, as early as the tang dynasty had built Wu Houci. In tang and song period here have Wu Houci respectively and liu bei temple, the early years of the Ming dynasty, temple into a single, at the end of Ming dynasty, temple was destroyed by the war. Today see Wu Houci is at the time of the eleventh year of emperor kangxi in the qing dynasty, built on the site. Covering an area of 37000 square meters. Is a national key cultural relics protection units.

       The gate:

       Hung at the gate of the premier of "han" HengBian, han is liu bei's regime, history known as the shu han, because liu bei is han, and later its capital in chengdu shudu. So the name shu han regime. Zhao is liu bei died writings.finally, number is after death the posterity of the deeds of his life after the evaluation to give appraisement, zhao is, of course, liu bei's call. Plaques, here is the temple of chronicle of liu bei, if so, then why do people call them Wu Houci again? Look from content in Wu Houci temple of liu bei, liu bei's grave than ZhuGeLiangDian in proportion of big, seems like it should call this liu2 bei4 temple, from layout point of view, Chinese traditional is main in the chronicle of temple. While the Wu Houci LiuBeiDian are before zhuge temple in the high. So from this perspective, there seems to be and should be called Wu Houci, but these are not the most fundamental reason, the most fundamental reason is what? Early years of the republic of China has a poet wrote a poem called turmoil out one of the reasons: the premier of big book MenE, all Wu Houci, origin place lose meritorious service and great achievement, the prime minister work high one hundred generations. That is to say, because zhuge liang's historical achievement, his prestige even more than in the people heart the liu bei, so people will disregard the feudal era monarch and minister of etiquette and the temple was the name of, and called the premier of han wu hou shrine.

       The floor plan:

       On the left side of the gate have a Wu Houci floor plan, you can see the house sit north to south, the main building is he on a central axis, there are gate, second, LiuBeiDian, lobby, ZhuGeLiangDian five heavy construction, on the west side is liu bei's grave. Clay sculpture on display all kinds of characters like in gym, and inscriptions, inscriptions, Zhong Gu, exactly is a shu han history museum here. Today we're visiting route is the west side of the five heavy construction and tomb of liu bei, visit time before and after an hour or so.

       Tang tablet:

       We can see now is the famous monuments, quiet. The tablet connects tall 367 cm, 95 cm wide, carved built in Tang Xianzong and four years (AD 809), monuments, formerly known as "shu prime minister zhuge Wu Houci hall tablet", the famous prime minister of the tang dynasty, wrote the Fijian degrees, calligrapher liu male la (chuo), list LuJian engrave (Juan), because the article, calligraphy, are from famous engraved, and was hailed as the world quiet "tablet".

       That a friend may ask, what is this monument special background? We will let the time go back to 1200 years ago. When Wu Yuanheng as bo give our time, equivalent to today's military commander, he is a very the person of one's self, before into shu hong chuan, we know that sichuan is more difficult than governing. As known as a word - "the world is not disorderly shu, first world hong shu, which have not been treated". Plus six hundred years ago and that zhuge liang in the administration, Wu Yuanheng wants to impress the ZhengSheng, natural need to hard work, he shu in AD 807, in a very low-key attitude adopted many effective measures. ZhengSheng after two years, in the elegant and the opposition, let he can feel himself ZhuGeWuHou. Then, until in 809 AD, led the military commander came to Wu Houci 28 people, determined to monuments dedicated for their achievements over the past two years. In this batch of his entourage, there is a very important, who is that? He is the clerk - Wu Yuanheng PeiDu, equivalent to the secretary-general of the provincial government now. PeiDu know Wu Yuanheng idea, combined with his long before wanted to wrote odes to zhuge liang, after to chengdu Wu Houci swim, with sentiment of admire of zhuge liang, wrote this article to sing praises to the various ge is bright, but it is touting Wu Yuanheng bizarre.

       We in the inscription "ZhuGeGong in yesterday, and prime minister (Wu Yuanheng) of today's government, with different generation and dust" you can see, in the Ming wu today and yesterday Kong Mingyou PeiDu in words under the premise of different generations and analogous, zhuge liang's highly praise your festival ""," founding ", "dao" which set up, the number of people, he thinks that zhuge liang is the guanzhong, zhong joy yi, responsible, after zhang liang is the most important strategist, zhuge liang is also said the sages, the mother of all rolled into one, in our today's words, zhuge liang, he is an inter-disciplinary talent. Second, PeiDu tai temple of zhuge liang, he spirit of the rule of law, in particular, gave a high evaluation. We from the inscription of "punishment up to waste (remote)", "law without hatred, with the (initial)", "law is imposed on people, from the dead and no hatred" words, such as can be seen that. That is to say, as early as 1800 years ago the shu kingdom, zhuge liang has implemented "the rule of law". Again, PeiDu also spoke highly of the zhuge liang to seek unity and opposing split. For his "wu wei" of military strategy and "diagonal valley, according to sword" of specific measures, is the author's admiration of love. Tang monuments, so it is of high literature value.

       This is the first special skill, monuments, quiet. Quiet monuments, second, are the "willows and la (chuo) of calligraphy. Willow book occupies the dominant position in the tang dynasty, people have to "bone" to spoke highly of liu's calligraphy. Liu male is extremely LiuGongQuan brother. In tang dynasty is prosperous time, the article, calligraphy is a kind of fashion, combined with the "loyal, filial piety, benevolence and righteousness" of Confucian ethical and moral standards, rich like the pursuit of epitaph. On disloyal, unfilial LiuGongQuan is looked down upon. So, in order to show his filial piety, righteousness rich people to buy the willow epitaph, a thorough and diplomacy in the tang dynasty, liu book position is quite high, is popular among foreign envoys. Willow and la let people recognize the liu family's calligraphy and calligraphy, so in the famed PeiDu articles, pei, liu actually two of them are complement each other.

       Tang monuments, the third, is the inscription carved, was carved by the tang dynasty famous craftsman LuJian. Tablet because PeiWen, liu tang books, shandong, and was later known as monuments, quiet.

       Qing tablet: next to several tablet was the tablet in the qing dynasty, qing monuments, mainly introduces the Wu Houci reconstruction and maintenance; Opposite the Ming stone: and the tablet is the Ming monuments, Ming monuments, emphatically introduces the history of the temple. Under the Ming monuments have carved out of a whole animal. It is legend "dragon born nine son" the sixth son of straining, aka bully, it shaped like a tortoise, life good weight, strength, stele base GuiFu is his portrait. Legend in ancient times often carried three mountain in the mountains, make waves in the rivers and lakes. Dayu water conservancy lined up it later, it obey the direction of dayu mountain trench, dredging river again, made contribution to water conservancy. Down by the flood, dayu worry under the bully and omnipresent, moved to pierced the heavy stone, carved on the water conservancy work under on the trail, called the next carried on, and it can't literally walking heavy stone. Bully and tortoise is very similar, but there are differences, look under the bully has a row of teeth, and the turtle is not, under the bully and turtle carapace on number and shape of the nail plate also have differences. Under the bully said Shi Gui again, it is a symbol of longevity and lucky. It is always difficult to head high head forward, four feet desperately trying to hold on, struggling to move forward, but always moving step does not open. Some prominent in China stone base are carried by the bully, in the forest of steles and some sites can be seen in the resort.

       论文题目"英文旅游景点介绍对比浅析"英文怎么翻译

       Contrast Analysis of Introduction to Scenic Spots in English

       希望帮助到你

       祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)

       麻烦哪位给我提供一篇中英文互译的旅游景点介绍文章啊(200字左右的)。谢谢!

       Emei mountain 娥眉山

        Emei mountain is situated in Sichuan province in southwestern China,156 kilometers from Chengdu,spending 1.5 hours through thruway .Since Jin dynasty, it is a place where Buddhism rites are performed,and it’s one of four most famous Buddhism mountains,with more than one thousand years of culture.With many mountains in rapid sequence ,age-old trees,natural falls and spring,Emei mountain have wonderful and amusing scenery.Emei mountain has been embodied as World Heritage of nature and culture by UNESCO in 1996.

       峨眉山坐落在中国西南部的四川省,从成都出发156千米,走高速大约1个半小时。从晋朝开始,就在那里发现了佛教的遗址,而且它是著名的四大佛山之一,有超过一千年的文化历史。峨眉山有许多山、古树、自然瀑布和泉水,是一处美妙而又有趣的景点。峨眉山已体现在1996年被联合国教科文组织列为世界自然与文化遗产。

       英语介绍旅游景点的美文1000字,最好带翻译

       Wenzhou "paradise" -- -- - nanxi river

       Nanxi river is located in yongjia county, north of wenzhou, zhejiang province. It is a national AAAA scenic spot, known as "the first water of heaven". By beauty, jiang jian qu, waterfall, tam brigitte, the peak, YanXiu, strange stone, caves, Jane, the village is famous for its ancient trees, there are "thousand rock of TV, mountains and valleys flow", is with harmonizing natural landscape, cultural landscape in the integration of landscape pastoral area. It is known as "the cradle of Chinese landscape painting". The total length of the nanxi river is 145km, and it is a tree-like water system with abundant water and winding river flows. There are so-called "36 bay" and "72 beach". The river is smooth without delay, with a degree of urgency.

       On the dock, the workers are waiting for the visitors.

       The bamboo raft is made of large, brown, large, brown bamboo, which is made of large, brown and brown bamboo. It is made of a set of 15. 2 rows of bamboo chairs for tourists to take.

       The bow was up high, and the bamboo raft was drifting along the nanxi river and down the river

       The water was clear and clean, and it was green and close to the shore. You could see the pebbles in the shallows. The riverfront duck plays with water, and can still hear the cheerful "sip" of the duck.

       As the only scenic spot in China's national scenic area with idyllic scenery, the unique landscape of its rich and stirring level makes visitors wonder.

       The green river is long and long, the wind is gentle, the water is like a mirror; The two sides of the cross - strait forest are stained, green and bright; Layers of smoke trees, hidden ancient villages, distant mountains such as dai, such as fairyland. The whole mountain water scene is very light and appropriate, the function is proper, is very infatuated.

       Two small lantau island in front of the wharf of zhanchuan village in yantou town. From afar, the strange rock in the river is like a lion's play ball, hence the name of the lion rock. The lion rock, such as a lion, is full of jagged rocks, with its head held high and its head held high. The other lantau, known as "lion island", is covered with trees and trees, and the grass is luxuriant, and the wind is blowing, the crown swaying, like a lion's ball rolling.

       You will be amazed when you visit the nanxi river. The distant mountains like the clouds, green mountains and water is heaven.

       The nanxi river is a beautiful scroll that is slowly rolled out, which is a classic of the jiangnan landscape and a peach blossom source in the traveler's heart.

       温州“世外桃源”——————楠溪江

       楠溪江位于浙江省温州市北部的永嘉县境内,是国家AAAA级景区,素有“天下第一水”之称。以江美、涧曲、瀑多、潭碧、峰奇、岩秀、石怪、洞幽、树珍、村古著称,有“千岩竞秀,万壑争流”之说,是融自然景观、人文景观于一体的山水田园名胜区。被誉为“中国山水画摇篮”。楠溪江干流全长145公里,为树状水系,水量丰富,江流蜿蜒曲折,有所谓“36湾”和“72滩”之说。江水畅而不滞,缓急有度,常年不枯。

       码头上,梢工们在此静候游人。

       竹筏是用当地产的粗大的、黄褐色的大毛竹编制而成,约碗口粗,15根为一组,成为一只。2排竹椅,供游客乘坐。

       船头向上高高翘起,竹筏是沿着楠溪江漂流,顺江而下

       江水清澈洁净,呈翠绿色,离岸边近的地方,可以看到浅滩上大大小小的鹅卵石。江边草鸭戏水,不时地还可以听到欢快的“呷呷”鸭鸣。

       作为我国国家级风景区当中唯一以田园山水风光见长的景区,它那层次丰富、动静有致的独特景观令游客无不啧啧称奇。

       碧绿江水悠悠流长,清风徐来,水面如镜;两岸层林尽染,苍翠欲滴;层层烟树,隐隐古村,远山如黛,真如仙境一般。整个山水景浓淡相宜,虚实得当,令人如痴如醉。

       岩头镇下日川村码头前潭中的两座小屿。远远望去,江水中突兀而起的奇岩,酷似狮子戏球,故名狮子岩。狮子岩其中一屿如狮,浑身怪石嶙峋,昂首张口,迎流而踞。另一屿似球,名“狮子球屿”,其上树木丛生,百草丰茂,江风吹来,树冠摇曳,宛如狮球滚动。

       游罢楠溪江,您定会感叹不已:“清幽蜿蜒楠溪江,不见渔翁未见船。远山如黛云雾绕,青山碧水是天堂。”

       楠溪江,是一幅缓缓铺开的绝美画卷,这是江南山水中的经典,也是旅行者心中的桃花源。

       泰国旅游景点英文介绍

       1,曼谷泰国大王宫(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)

       Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.

       (曼谷泰国大王宫又称故宫,是泰国曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宫。)

       The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.

       (大王宫的总面积为21.84万平方米,位于首都曼谷市中心。)

       Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.

       (依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市内最为壮观的古建筑群。)

       2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)

       Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.

       (玉佛寺位于曼谷大王宫的东北角。)

       It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.

       (是泰国最著名的佛寺,也是泰国三大国宝之一。)

       The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.

       (建于1784年的玉佛寺是泰国大王宫的一部分,面积约占大王宫的1/4。)

       3,普吉岛(Island of phuket)

       Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.

       (泰国最大的岛屿、安达曼海的“珍珠”普吉岛是东南亚具有代表性的旅游度假胜地。)

       4,芭堤雅(pattaya)

       Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.

       (芭堤雅,以阳光、沙滩、海鲜名扬天下,被誉为“东方夏威夷”,是世界著名的新兴海滨旅游度假胜地。)

       5,皮皮岛(phi)

       phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.

       (皮皮岛位于泰国普吉岛东南约20公里处。)

       It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.

       (是由两个主要岛屿(北部的大皮皮岛和南部的小皮皮岛)组成的姐妹岛。)

       百度百科-泰国

       中国旅游景点介绍,(英语的)

       故宫,意为过去的皇宫,就是过去人们常说的紫禁城,位于北京市中心。

       故宫建成于明永乐十八年(1420年),占地72万平方米,建筑面积16万平方米,有宫殿建筑9000多间,是中国乃至世界现存最大最完整的古代宫殿建筑群。

       Imperial Palace, Italy for past imperial palace, was Forbidden City which the past people often said that located at Beijing town center. the Imperial Palace completed the bright Yunglo 18 years in (in 1420), occupied a land area of 720,000 square meters, the floor space 160,000 square meters, had the palace to construct more than 9000, was Chinese and even the world extant most greatly most complete ancient times palace architectural complex.

       用英语介绍旅游景点

       写作思路:可以介绍一下亳州,将亳州的特点详细地描述出来。

       Bozhou is a national famous historical and cultural city and one of

       China's excellent tourist cities. It is a very famous tourist

       attraction, such as Cao Cao's military transportation road, flower

       theater, moral palace, Cao's clan tombs, Hua Zuan, etc.

       亳州是国家级历史文化名城和中国优秀旅游城市之一,像是曹操运兵道、花戏楼、道德中宫、曹氏宗族墓群、华祖庵等都是非常著名的旅游景点。

       Cao Cao's underground troop transportation road is located under the

       main streets in the old city of Bozhou, with a length "underground Great Wall". The tunnel extends

       in all directions and has a complex structure. It has four forms:

       one-way road, turning Road, parallel double road and upper and lower

       two-story road.

       曹操地下运兵道位于亳州市老城内主要街道下,长达四千余米,有“地下长城”之称。地道里面四通八达,结构复杂,有单行道、转弯道、平行双道、上下两层道四种形式。

       It is equipped with military facilities such as cat hole, barrier wall,

       leg tripping board and trap, as well as auxiliary facilities such as

       vent hole, Messenger hole and lantern. Cao Cao used tunnel tactics many

       times to win the war.

       设有猫耳洞、障碍墙、绊腿板、陷阱等军事设施,还有通气孔、传话孔、灯笼等附属设施。曹操曾多次运用地道战术取得战争胜利。

       Located in the North pass of Bozhou City, Huaxi building, with a

       construction area of 3163.1 square meters, is a national key cultural

       relics protection unit. The theater was originally a stage of the great

       emperor temple. It is named for its gorgeous carvings and colorful

       paintings.

       花戏楼位于亳州城北关,建筑面积3163.1平方米,是全国重点文物 保护单位。戏楼本来是大帝庙的一座舞台。因上面雕刻彩绘绚丽夺目而得名。

       Welcome friends at home and abroad to Bozhou.

       欢迎国内外的朋友到亳州来做客。

       好了,今天关于“成都旅游景点 英语”的话题就讲到这里了。希望大家能够通过我的讲解对“成都旅游景点 英语”有更全面、深入的了解,并且能够在今后的学习中更好地运用所学知识。